- – I am currently completing supervision training at the Grove.
- – 10 week Neuroscience (practical application of polyvagal theory.)
- – SMBACP (Senior Accredited member) of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- – Master’s in counselling
- – PG Dip Integrative Counselling, two years training
- – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy certificate in practical application, at the Grove.
- – (EMDR) eye movement desensitisation processing training with EMDR Association (UK & Ireland)
- – (Accreditation in EMDR Europe.)
- – Relate conversion course (Attachment Therapy, Systemic and Reflective practice) 1 year post qualification
- – Bowlby Narrative attachment therapy 6 weeks training at the Bowlby centre.
- Training with The Bereavement Service voluntary work for 2 years
- – Training with The Alcohol Agency voluntary work for 1.5 years.
I am a registered accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy. This means that my practice meets the recognised standard for a competent, ethical, and independent practice.
If you would like to know more about how I can help you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 07956 624596